Woo, finally figured out how this thing works.
Where you’ll find me:
- IRC operator in the Ubuntu channels
- working on compiz, mostly working on the dbus plugin and a configuration GUI that uses it
- working on alacarte in GNOME
- porting interesting beryl plugins to compiz
- eventually getting back to work on WillowNG, a content filtering web proxy that uses bayesian classification (yay buzzwords)
- maybe getting into MOTU work?
Anyway, hopefully being on the planet will make me blog more often.